He could be your ex boyfriend, potential ex boo or just some creep that won’t leave you alone. Sometimes the various block features on social media and your phone can be a life saver. Here is how to block him out of your life for good.
Assuming you’re an iPhone user, here is how to block someone on your iPhone.
- Go to your green phone icon on your desktop.
- Go to the contact you want to block.
- Scroll down until you see block, Block This Caller.
Yay, they’re blocked! You can’t receive anymore crazy calls or texts. Unfortunately if you’re linked to your Mac computer you will still receive messages until you block them on your messenger there too.
Will he stop mentioning, retweeting and favoriting everything you say? Maybe not on his own. Here’s how to block him on twitter.
- Click on the user.
- On the right side, near the follow button, there is a wheel icon.
- Click it and a menu will come up where you can see the “block” option.
Aren’t you tired of him sending you DM’s, liking all of your pictures and commenting on every photo? Here’s how to block them on Instagram.
- Click on the user you would like to block.
- On the top blue bar, there are three white dots, click on those.
- From there a menu will pop up and it will give you the option to, “Block User”.
Facebook can be one of the most annoying places to be harassed. Typically everyone is on Facebook, even your grandma. She doesn’t need to see that psycho commenting on your posts. Here is how to block someone on Facebook.
- Click on the friend you would like to block.
- On their cover photo where it says, following, message and the video I one, there are three gray dots.
- Click those three dots and a small menu will show up with the option to “Block” the friend.